Like It

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Bugatti 2002 Dual Lighter

The Bugatti 2002 Dual Lighter


I just got this Bugatti Lighter today, as a freebie, with my cigar order from Cigars International.  I already have one that has not worked properly.  In cold weather, 70 degrees or lower, forget it – it won’t light and other times I click it five or six times till maybe it stays lit. 


The new one works like a champ.  But, this is one crazy lighter.  You have to remove the inner-workings out to refill the tank with butane. 



The black dial has to be moved to the extreme + side to stay lit.   
I got brave and moved the brass dial on my older one to the far extreme left (be careful for it can come undone).  That helped my older lighter to work a litter better.  


It is a great looking lighter with its copper trim color and black body.  


It has a dual flame which is nice for lighting larger ring gauge cigars. 


The new one is still working well.  My older one is still a little bit of a problem.  I am one for three on Buggatti lighters.  I personally would not pay a dime for one of these lighters.  The Buggatti B-1 just won't work period.  

No comments:

Post a Comment