Like It

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cain Nub 464 Torpedo Maduro: Review


Wrapper: Maduro
Fillers: Nicaraguan ligeros
Size: 4” x 64

The other five cigars came in a sampler pack and I needed one more cigar to have six in order to make my brackets for the March Matching.

The cigar starts off smooth with some nice earthy notes.  The coffee notes seem to have a smooth medium roast style.  There is a pleasing zesty spice that is not overpowering.  In one word smooth and toasty.  Okay, two words.  I’m a teacher what do you expect. 

The earthy notes have a rich soil and alder wood like taste.  The coffee stays at the medium roast level throughout the cigar.  The spice is more on the back of the palate and on the aftertaste. 

This cigar is billed as full-bodied.  I can’t go there.  I’ll have to give it a 6 on my strength rating.  It has a good medium to medium-full on the body and very pleasing flavor on the medium-full scale. 
1:1 odds


This posting is in preparation of The March Matching (March 6 – 12)
March Matching is where I pair six different cigars against one BEER!  Which one will be the best pairing.

No comments:

Post a Comment