Like It

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Fuente Anejo No 50: Review


This hard to find cigar has a maduro wrapper that is rolled around the Dominican fillers and binder. This cigar has been aged in cognac barrels for five years.

This hearty cigar has strong flavors of oak, espresso coffee, and a fine grind black pepper spice. I have to give it an 8.5 on My Strength Scale.

Every year around the holidays when this cigar comes out I always have to try one or two of these cigars. I have to admit that I am not a big fan of the Anejo. I personally think they are overrated just because they keep them in short supply. They are also pricy, around $16.00 in Michigan for this stick. I also have found that I appreciate them more when I have aged them for a year or two in my humidor.

I did enjoy this strong and robust cigar today.

No comments:

Post a Comment