Like It

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Macanudo Gold Label Gold Bar: Review


Wrapper: Connecticut Shade
Binder: Mexican
Fillers: Dominican, Mexican
Size: 5 x 60

This cigar sports a light tan colored wrapper that has that slight golden sheen like the Gold Label line is known for. 

Flavor Profile: very mild and mellow off the light; a dusting of white peppercorn mixes inؓith some sweet grains, mild cedar, and white mushroom earthiness.  The mouthfeel is smooth and mellow just like a Macanudo. 

To the Point: if you like very mild to mild … well, this is the one for you.  This would be an excellent before dinner smoke and should pair well with some good white wines.  I do like a mild cigar now and then … when I am in the mood for one I would smoke this one again. 

My Strength Rating: 2 – it’s a Macanudo … need I say more.  Mild on delivery and a smooth clean finish.  






No comments:

Post a Comment