Like It

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gurkha Black Dragon Fury: Almost a Review


I am not a Gurkha fan, they do have a few that I like, but I am looking forward to this little fat boy. 


Off the Light: nice medium robust start, composted soil earthy tone.  ¼ inch into the cigar and there is a bad burning plastic smell and it is affecting the taste as well.  Right when I said, boy is this going to be a very fine cigar to have with my coffee – this plastic aroma and taste showed up. 

The worst of it is over – it lasted several puffs – I hope this is not part of the profile of this cigar.  Hopefully, it was a mistake.  The taste is settling down but, I am going to scrub this review right here for I think it may affect the rest of this stick.    

I’ll kick back and do some reading on today’s NFL football match-ups.

Look for a fresh review of this stick coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment