Like It

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Cigar Review: 5 Vegas Gold Nugget


A Very Good Morning Cigar

5 Vegas Gold Nugget
Wrapper: Connecticut Shade
Filler: Honduran, Dominican
Size: 4.5 x 44

A beautiful wrapper covers this little baby. It holds a great ash and burns evenly all the way through. To me it is a mild cigar. I am giving it a 1.5 on my strength scale, smack in the middle of mild. A pleasant, smooth and creamy style with some nice undertones makes this a very good morning cigar. And, that is how I am enjoying it right now. You don’t want to violate your taste buds for the rest of the day, which is why this is just right for that early in day cigar.

Beverage pairing I think of: Coffee, Pilsners, Lagers.
The coffee and cigar is a perfect match this morning. I am planning to do a pairing today (coffee style) and this pairing is a good pregame warm up. The cigar and the coffee are waking up my taste buds for the upcoming treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment