Like It

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

5 Vegas Gold Torpedo: Review


Wrapper: Connecticut Shade
Filler: Honduran and Dominican
Size: 6 x 54
My Strength Rating: This morning 3.5
Pairing: this morning – Biggby Costa Rica Coffee

The 5 Vegas Gold Cigar is a very smooth and tasty mild cigar.  This morning the oaky note is a little fuller and there is a toasted tobacco note.  I am not picking up any nutty tone. 

This is a good morning cigar.  The bold coffee this morning is adding a fuller style to the cigar.  This cigar, to me, is usually a 2.5 strength rating and this morning I am going with a 3.5 on my strength scale.  This is a decent pairing this morning but, I think a milder coffee blend would be perfect.

This cigar pairs well with pilsners, lagers, other lighter beers and white wine. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! With the clouds of pleasantly fragrant white smoke and a comfortable draw contribute to making this a satisfying and relaxing smoke.
    http://lacasadelhabano-brussels.be

    ReplyDelete