Like It

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gerard Geneve Cigar: Review


Steve mailed me this cigar
Size: 4.5 x 54 is my guess
I can’t find any information on this cigar.

Off the Light: light earthy tones of: toasted leafs and soft soil. Very smooth and mild-medium body here at the start. 

As the smoking experience continues the toasted notes start to pick up in body strength. A dry coffee tone starts to develop. 

As I finish the first half let me call it a dry (not a bad dry) earthy coffee profile.  The only problem was it was not longer. 

Second Half: as the burn entered the second half of the experience is a good medium bodied smoke that is smooth in its delivery.  While the flavor profile seems simple it is very tasty and satisfying.  Now, I am wishing I had a second one to pair with a tasty red wine. 

The forest floor like quality of toasted leafs and soil makes for a good robust experience here in the final half.  The medium roast coffee tone is still enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment