Like It

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Go to Smoky’s or Sit in my Cigar Lounge in my Garage




The guys at Smoky’s wonder and make fun of me for wanting to sit in my garage rather than sit at the cigar store.  Well – do they serve good food and drink at Smoky’s  … no … and here is what I serve at my Cigar Lounge (garage). 

Do you get, a fresh off the grill rib eye steak with black smoked sea salt, smoked black peppercorn, sage, a twist of my garlic spice, and Tuscan olive oil, at Smoky’s … No.


Spring green salad with red, yellow, and green sweet mini peppers, portabella mushroom, cucumber, sharp cheddar cheese, and sweet onion with spinach dressing, mix peppercorn, and oregano.  No.   

Grilled asparagus in violet vinegar, Tuscan olive oil, and veggie spice.  No.

Fried apples from Cracker Barrel. No.

Black Star 2010 Cabernet Franc. No.


VSG Spellbound.  Yes

I get one out of six at Smoky’s … I get six out of six at home.  


Enjoy your veggie pizza and wings boys
Not only do I get to talk food but live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment