Like It

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Cigar Lounge

I fixed up my garage this past fall.  I wish I had before and after pics but, here are the after ones.


I have some antique golf clubs, old catcher and umpire masks with an old baseball bat from the 40's. 


The chair is from Gardner White, the side table from an estate sale and the floor ashtray is one that I refinished.



My favorite chair that I picked up at a garage sale for $30 dollars.  It is a Thomasville chair that has an ottoman.  The table I picked up at an estate sale.  The greyhound floor stand ashtray is one of my favorites as well.



I picked this leather sofa up at Gardner White in the clearance section for $250.  It was just missing the feet.  I put new feet on for a total of 20 bucks.  The side table I picked up at an estate sale. 



I painted the cabinet doors black and the frames grey.  The three TV's came from the basement and I put new flat screens in the basement then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment