Like It

Friday, August 3, 2012

Glenmorangie Original 10 Years Old




I bought a four pack sampler of Glenmorangie
Each bottle is 100ml
Contains:
10 Year Old Original
12 Year Old Lasanta Matured in Sherry Casks
12 Year Old Quinta Ruban Matured in Port Casks
12 Year Old Nectar D'or Matured in Sauternes Casks


This Review: Glenmorangie Original
Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
43% abv

This is the Glenmorangie you will usually see in restaurants and bars. 

Appearance: straw-yellow

Aroma: alcohol overwhelms, kind of grassy, nothing impressive

Flavors: sweet grains, then the peppery warmth from the alcohol kicks in, little pear, touch of oak,

Mouthfeel: fairly smooth, good warmth, the aftertaste is not much to talk about,

To the Point: to me not that impressed, sure glad I didn’t buy a fifth or a shot at the bar.  I’ll skip this one.  I had half the bottle and I'll pass the other half on to someone else. I am not going to waste a cigar on this one.     

No comments:

Post a Comment