Like It

Friday, March 26, 2010

Gurkha Empire Series Cigar Review - March Matching

The Final Round Analysis
Empire I – III – IV
The matchup analysis: I am going to pick the number III as my favorite because of the Costa Rican Maduro wrapper. The ale and the cigar played well together – making me want more.

But, if I was a betting man, I would not lose sight of the IV. The flavors blended well and the cigar with the ale made me think of my other favorite – food – filet mignon. We will probably see Vegas odds makers select this as the favorite.

The Empire I had some issues in its game. Those nice earth qualities are good but, can this hang with the big boys.

The odds going into the final dance: Empire I gets 7-1; Empire III has 2-1 odds; Empire IV the favorite 1-1.

All three cigars will be smoked at the same time while being paired with the Petrus Triple Ale.
Stay tuned for when we post the final dance results. (visit post)

No comments:

Post a Comment