Like It

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Introduction

Let me introduce myself. I have been smoking cigars since the early 1980's. I started experiencing better cigars in the late 80's and then around 1990 I truly started to enjoy quality cigars.

My tobacconist really helped me to develop my passion for cigars. She has been in the cigar business, same store, for over 30 years. I really enjoy my time going to and hanging out at her cigar lounge.

I am not one of those who can smoke the same cigar over and over again. I love variety! I have so many different cigars in my humidor - I have to write them down on paper so I know what I have in stock. In a matter if fact it is time to recharge and reorganize the humidor and when I do I'll share some pictures and the list of my bounty.

I also have a passion for beverage and food! For a long time I was a Miller guy. Only in the last 10 years I developed a taste for GOOD beer. Once again, I don't keep just one type of beer in my fridge, I have variety. I'll keep 20 to 30 different beers in the beer fridge.

I also have a passion for quality red wines. I developed my wine palate in the late 90's. Today, I keep about 80 to 100 bottles on wine in my cellar. "My cellar" is a fancy way to say, the closet under the basement stairs. But, it maintains a good climate for my red wines and beer that I age.

Now, I am not from the cigar, beer or wine industry. I am just a working guy that happens to like these products.

I plan on sharing some of my writings on beer and cigar matching.
I'll be adding my comments on wine and cigar matching.
We'll have to do some coffee along the way as well.
I am sure I'll make some postings about other things as well.
So, visit often and enjoy the experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment