Like It

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cigar Stash

Top tray to the small CAO Black Humidor
Inside is a nice collection of salomons

You have seen those boxes that the Rocky Patel Edges come in - yep the 100 count boxes. I use these troughs to put my cigars in and then place these boxes inside my humidor cabinet. I drill holes in the sides of these Edge boxes for air flow. There are 9 Edge boxes and one Romeo Julieta trough and then a few other small boxes.


And they all fit inside this cabinet. I bought this cabinet at an auction back in the mid 90's. I use to buy and sell old trunks for fun. When I got this cabinet home I was looking at the inside construction and said to myself, "Self, someone converted this to a humidor a long time ago. They took the old cedar out and put in what they call - Spanish cedar." They added a nice edge and routed a groove in the top for the edge to fit in to create a seal. I have been using it since 1996. Just seems like yesterday - lol.



I was reading on Newbicigarblogger.blogspot.com about taking pictures of your humidor, well this is going to take a little time I thought. But, it is time to wipe the wood down inside the cabinet so, let's get busy.








No comments:

Post a Comment