Like It

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Big Ash: La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Miami

Ash kick'n good time.
This was one great smoke. The overall experience was terrific. Taste, time to consume, burn, aroma, looks and of course the ASH. I had a good inch and a half ash on the cigar and when I tried to remove the ash it did not want to let go. That got me thinking that this would be a two ash cigar and the cigar is 6 inches long. Here is my picture story.







The beer in the first picture is Aventinus Wheat Doppelbock. What a great beer. May only be a couple of beers better than this in the world! Not often I would say, "Don't smoke a cigar with that beer," but this is one that you have to experience all by itself. So, complex - so, tasty. The only bad thing is they increased the price $2.00 per bottle around the month of September here in Michigan. It goes for $5.60 a bottle now. I think Obama must be behind this increase!!!
After taking that first picture I removed the ash. I sure think it could have been a one ash cigar. All 5 inches and the last inch to hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment