Like It

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bugatti B-1 Single Torch Lighter: Review

Just got my shipment from Cigars International today and I received two free lighters.

The Xikar lighter works great for a single flame lighter.  Nice for lighting robusto size cigars or use to fix burning issues on a cigar.


It has a good large flame adjuster on the bottom.  It does not have a fill window. Nice Cigars International logo.





Here is the problem child.


The Bugatti B-1 single torch lighter.  Small flame adjuster.  No fill window. Can't take it apart to see if it just needs to be readjusted on the inside.


You have to manually push open the lighter top




Tried filling the lighter three times and nothing but one big flame came shooting out of the clicker area.


It has a nice punch for your cigar on the side of the lighter.  A small punch and a larger punch.  



This is the second Bugatti lighter that I have received from CI and the Bugatti-2002 lighter only works when it wants to.  Both are very nice looking lighters.  I guess I will not buy one.  Here is the problem: it was free - I don't really want to send it back - it was free right - and here is the funny thing - I have another free one showing up in a couple of days.  Will I be 3 for 3 on Bugatti lighters that don't work.  I did not buy the cigars to get the free lighter - I bought the cigars because they were something I wanted and a great price to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment